środa, 2 września 2020

Ars Amandi


I znowu z kodem morse`a. Wątki się plączą jak w życiu, więc żeby odczytać ten fragment, trzeba woli, cierpliwości i czasu. Wiersz umieszczam poniżej, ale który fragment zakodowałam nie powiem, zostawiam to poszukiwaczom. Klucz do kodu znajdziecie pod zdjęciem.
Once again with morse code. Threads are tangling as in life, so, to read exactly this fragment of a poem, one need will, patience and time. Whole poem you may find below, but this tiny piece placed in my work is for those, who are seekers. The key for code is below the image.
The grass is beneath my head;
and I gaze
at the thronging starts
in the night.

They fall... they fall...
I am overwhelmed,
and afraid.

Each leaf of the aspen
is caressed by the wind,
and each is crying.

And the perfume
of invisible roses
deepens the anguish.

Let a strong mesh of roots
feed the crimson of roses
upon my heart;
and then fold over the hollow
where all the pain was.

 F.S.Flint
*Ink drawing on paper, 42 x 59 cm/ 16,5 x 23 in




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz