niedziela, 29 maja 2022

Die Hexe

Somehow i knew, that we had to go there, she was holding my hand. We rushed our pace in this sleepy city, which returns from time to time in my dreams with similar location of tracks, the cemetery, and the topography of my memories. For example, the viaduct we passed through and which I've dreamt a lots, is a real railway viaduct connecting two similar worlds, industrial districts in industrial town in industrial part of Poland, where I spent huge part of my childhood. When you were standing on the bridge, you looked at a coal mine on the right and smelting furnaces on the left, the air there was acidic and thick-foggy, like from London crime stories on TV, it irritated the nose, mouth and eyes. And from this place my mind built my dreamy bridge towards mystical, through which we pushed our pace this time. The sky above was as gray as above British Islands in a glassy season, the whole area of my sleep was a braid of many realities.

Nothing seemed to chase us, the dream was neutral, but some inner command told me to go faster and faster to "There", to this place. I had no emotional threads with my companion, she was familiar in the way we say good morning to the neighbors, she was an adult, although I had the impression that she was holding my hand like a little girl and that it's my duty to care about her during our journey. "There" loomed before our eyes, it was a vast autumn-winter garden in dull grays and cold, leafless browns, with a low stone wall surrounding the space with an open forged gate. Someone was now walking towards us from behind, the closer to There, the closer he was to us, he had a white cane in front of him, waving with it epileptically and in this specific dance he reminded me of one of Bruegel blind men, a blind fate flashed through my head, then I was already running into the garden, it was the Labyrinth. It was a very right time to trust own intuition, there was no time for rationalism. I exactly felt the direction, the blind fate was lost in some cul-de-sac, I ran into another corridor. And I've understood: it was no longer my intuition, but some kind of unlocked inner memory, corridor after corridor, bend after bend, I was choosing right path without any hesitation, as if I was moving following a golden thread.

We stopped in a patio-style place with such a classic wrought iron table and garden chairs, we were already safe there, it was my "There". The Woman was waiting, she was beautiful, her age was difficult to define, but if I had to estimate it, I would say that she was in infinitely middle age, although I had the impression that her body was only a temporary case, when I looked at her, I was looking through that body. -Do you remember me? she asked. Then I remembered. -Yes .- In some deep past of my eternal being, I was a witch and she was a witch too, the most important in our church. This maze and blind fate were only made by her to let me remind about. My traveling companion understood nothing, it was not her "There", but perhaps I helped her to escape her blind fate, she was the most present vessel I lived in, her name was Mar.


 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz