niedziela, 29 maja 2022

Molly The Dog and Cernunnos

Dream No.17 - About Cernunnos/ Herne
The night before Molly The Dog died, I put her sick body on my chest, I felt she's getting weaker and weaker, so I wanted to give her some warmth of my heart, I really wanted to believe that she would come out of this and be a yappy dog again when the postman is knocking. I don't know, how I fell asleep, I was sleeping only for half an hour, during which I've found some relief in what came to me in the dream.
I dreamed that we were wandering through some endless suburbs bordered a great forest. Molly ran away somewhere, sometimes she was on a leash, sometimes i let her go without, we left a place where we were not feeling well, we ran away, something dark was hunting us. We stood at the crossroads, the road on the right was a cul de sac with closed gate, I had to rest, my dog was on a leash, but wandered to the other side of the gate, wading in a water so dark, that it looks like a tar puddle. An old man with greyish hair ran up to her, he scared me when he grabbed her up, but I've noticed that Molly seemed to be dead, she looked like a drowned because of this black water. But she was still breathing, her heart was still beating. It occurred to me that this man has just saved her life. He stroked the dog with tenderness and gentleness, he looked resolute, but vital and good. Molly woke up, she was more than well.
He suggested, that we should wait until the morning with him, some way he knew that we were running away. His home was full of people, there was an atmosphere of long philosophical discussions or talks about art until morning. The man showed me around the house, we sat down in a tiny room for a moment, it looked like his private space, we were alone there, Molly disappeared in other room, it looks that she felt there like it was her home for always. The older man showed me the mask and asked if I recognized him. The mask was huge, ancient, bronze, entirely covered with green patina, with a very elegant form. It was the head of a deer with two horns. I replied that I knew it, but i need some time to recall his name.
Man invited me to the huge table where the feast was, and he said that he will care for Molly, and I could leave her with him until I will come there again. There were others at the table wearing masks, but I didn't have time to look at their heads, and I woke up with Molly The Dog on my chest. This morning she died and I said to self, that when the time will come, I will be looking for the path to Cernunnos house to find my little fella and walk away together.


 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz